Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Intro/New figurine addition

Bonjour,

As a post-secondary student in her final year, I have decided to start a Blog to get in touch with my more creative side. I have enjoyed reading other Blogs, therefore have decided to start my own and share some things that I love. The topics will range from meditation, stones/gemstones, recipes, makeup reviews etc.

For this first post I would like to share a recent purchase I have made. This little "Buddha in meditation" (as I like to call it) figure, (or other figures you may have yourself) are excellent pieces when paired with certain things such as candles.


To my surprise, the figure was only $10.00 at Walmart in my location. It is of deep red colour all around, and makes a wonderful addition to a space of just about any kind. I have it set up next to a medium- sized candle in a jar. When the candle is lit, it reflects a beautiful glow off the figure, creating a peaceful ambiance, which is key if you are going to meditate.  If you meditate, I would recommend figures such as this one to add to your space.
 

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! Please feel free to follow on Bloglovin :)

Peace and love,
Chantal  Xx



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And yes of course for following on Bloglovin!

      Delete